Sniper Elite V2 Remastered is out today on Xbox One, and we’re delighted to be bringing a classic back on Xbox.
Its combination of stealth gameplay, sniping simulation, and advanced bullet ballistics is still a joy seven years on from its release on Xbox 360. Now you can enjoy it on Xbox One with substantial graphical improvements, and numerous refinements and tweaks.
We’ve also added a photo mode that lets you pause and advance the action frame-by-frame for that epic X-Ray Kill Cam shot, and all the playable characters from Zombie Army Trilogy. And we’ve expanded the multiplayer for up to 16 players to make it online play even more intense. If you really want to the visuals to the next level, we’ve also got HDR support on Xbox One X and Xbox One S, and 4K support on Xbox One X.
Before you voyage back to 1945, we’ve put together six tips and tricks to help you negotiate the war-torn streets of Berlin.
- Customize Your Loadout: Sniper Elite V2 Remastered includes all the content ever released for the game – so you’ve got plenty of guns to choose from. Experiment with what’s available to suit each mission.
- Tag, You’re It: Use your binoculars to tag enemies. You can keep one eye on their movements while you use the other to line up your targets.
- Loot FTW: Resources are scarce in Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, and you need every bullet – especially on harder difficulties. Keep an eye on your ammo and be sure to search your victims for any extra ammo.
- Silent Killer: Your sniper rifle is powerful but it will often draw attention. The Welrod pistol is a powerful silenced pistol that won’t alert your foes.
- Rock on: They may seem superfluous in your arsenal of fatal weaponry, but using rocks to manipulate the battlefield is vital. Throwing them can distract enemies and draw them away and into danger.
- Survey the landscape: Strategy is vital to making your way through the ruins of Berlin. Get to higher ground to get a better perspective and take out enemies from long-range. Understand your enemy, what weapons they carry and exploit their weaknesses. You may be one man versus an army, but you have lots of ways to turn the tide in your favour.
Whichever way you play, we hope you have a fantastic time with Sniper Elite V2 Remastered on Xbox One.
Red Dead Online: World Updates, New Missions, Poker, and The Road Ahead
Enter the Hot Pink Apocalypse of Rage 2 on Xbox One
Recreating Monster Jam’s Beloved, Larger-Than-Life Trucks in Monster Jam Steel Titans
Source: Xbox News